I haven’t done a book tag in ages, they’re so much fun do, so I thought now would be a perfect time! I want to say a huge thank you to the lovely Georgia @Lost in Neverland for tagging me and if you don’t already follow her then please do, she’s so lovely is always posting fabulous content that I know you will all enjoy! Book tags are the perfect way to get to know everyone better, so I hope you enjoy reading my answers and learning a little more about me!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1. I’m a dreamer, and one of my lifelong aspirations is to one day own a little independent bookshop somewhere. It would be filled with endless shelves, cosy reading spots, and a quiet little cafe. It would be the perfect bookstagram location and a wonderful escape for readers and writers alike. But right now, the dream is to work in publishing and to share incredible stories with the world.
2. One of my favourite places in the world is the self-proclaimed book-town of Hay-On-Wye. Not only is it a celebrated book town that hosts a fabulous literary festival each year, but it’s also a place that encapsulates the warmth and serenity of any typical Welsh town. To me, it’s like a second home and will forever provide me with that little bit of joy. Even thinking about it and all of its bookshops is making me feel all warm and cosy inside. It was also at the Hay Literary Festival where I met one of my all-time favourite authors Sarah J Maas, her work has had a huge impact on my life, and I look forward to returning to the festival next year.
3. And finally, I don’t want to toot my own horn, but I make the BEST lasagne! I used to cook for all of my friends at University, and it was one of my go-to crowd pleaser dishes!
Do you have a TBR for March?
Yes! It’s not as big as my usual TBR, but my aim next month is to clear my bookshelf and finally read some of the forgotten books on my shelf! The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern is at the top of my list at the moment and I can’t wait to experience more of her magic.
Do you prefer to read inside or outside?
What I’d give to be on a sun-bed in Greece with a pile of books and not a worry in the world! I love reading outside in summer when it’s lovely and warm but I also love my book nook! It’s the perfect cosy space for those winter evenings or when its dark and stormy outside.
If you could meet a book heroine or hero, who would it be?
I’d give anything to meet any one of Sarah J Maas’s characters, especially Nesta or Azriel! I’d like to think that Azriel would whisk me away somewhere and I’d love to have a girly sleepover with Nesta, Gwyn and Emerie at the House of Wind! I’ve got lots of romance recommendations that I think they’d love!
If you had to burn a book, which would it be?
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. I really enjoyed the first book in the series but everything went downhill after that and it got way too confusing!
Do any bloggers inspire you, if so, who?
SO MANY! The book blogging community is one that is always so supportive and loving and I want to say a HUGE thank you to every single one of you! But I want to highlight a few favourites, and if you’re still not following them then please go and do so!
I might be biased because Georgia tagged me in this post, but she’s so supportive and lovely! Not only does she has great taste in books but she’s constantly posting fun and creative posts that I love to read. Other bloggers I love include Sofii @A Book. A Thought, Becky @Becky’s Book Blog and Ahaana Windows to Worlds! They all radiate positivity and joy, and continue to inspire me to create fun and unique content! They all succeed in making the blogging community such a wonderful and welcoming place and their comments never fail to make me smile!
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- What book character would you like to hang out with if you were having a bad day?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
- Favourite quote?
And finally, I want to nominate some new blogs I’ve discovered recently:
And anyone else who wants to give this tag a go!