Merry Blogmas Day 9! Here comes another book tag because they are always so much fun to do and plus I’m loving all the different Christmas themed questions! If you’ve done this tag, I’d love to read your answers so please leave a link to your post in the comments below!
1. “You’re a Mean One Mr Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
Amy: Does Rhysand from A Court of Thornes and Roses count? As he is portrayed as the villain in the first book but turns out to be one of the best characters in the series who really cares for Feyre!
2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
Amy: Any! I haven’t read much this year so any book under the tree would be lovely and will hopefully help me get back to reading more! I have however scheduled a ‘Christmas Wishlist’ post in the next coming days so keep your eyes peeled for that!
3. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Amy: Celeana Sardothian from the Throne of Glass series as she has gone through a lot to rebuild and become the woman she is today and she’s still facing problems! She better have a happy ending!
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Amy: a) I’ve found this question really hard to answer but I’m going to give the same answer as I did last time and pick the whole cast from ‘The Dazzling Heights’ as they’re all causing trouble and drama!
b) I’m going to choose Auggie from Wonder by R.J Palacio because he’s such a sweet and amazing character who melts my heart!
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart.
Amy: The ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ series is just adorable and the characters Jenny Han has created will definitely warm your heart, especially Lara Jean’s sister Kitty who is just so cute!
6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
Amy: This year I read The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdeih which is set in the Middle East and I fell in love with it and need to get my hands on the sequel asap!
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday-themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
Amy: Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares because I see myself in Lily, her love for Christmas and the joy and passion she gets from spreading the Christmas spirit!
8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest!)
Amy: Chaol from the Throne of Glass series, he’ll always be one of my fictional loves and I could really see him eventually getting into the Christmas spirit and letting loose!
9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire, to warm yourself up in the cold?
Amy: The Sin Eaters Daughter by Melinda Salisbury. I don’t usually like writing bad reviews but I absolutely hated this book as it was just so dull and predictable! Sorry!
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
Amy: Caraval by Stephanie Garber or Turtles All The Way Down by John Green! These two books are completely different but both hold a spot on my favourites of 2017 list and if you haven’t read either yet then I recommend you put them on your Christmas list.