Merry Blogmas! If you haven’t seen already we’re participating in 12 Days of Blogmas as we haven’t been active on here for a while and both missed blogging! To get us into the Christmas spirit I thought I’d make a list of a few of our favourite Christmassy reads that will get you even more excited for Christmas! Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, so any book based on this time is already a must read for me, so please leave a few of your favourites in the comments below! In my opinion, you can never read too many Christmas books!
- Dash and Lilys Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan – This is such an adorable and festive read that will certainly warm your heart! I can totally relate to Lily and the joy she finds out of the festive season and the fact that it’s set in New York at Christmas makes this book even better! This is the perfect easy read to pick up and curl up on the sofa with on a cold winters day!
- The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan – For those who fall in love with the first book and need another dose of Dash and Lily!
- My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors – Filled with lots of individual stories all based around the holiday season, this book is perfect for those who just want a little dose of Christmas and nothing too big to read!
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stones by J.K Rowling – Every Christmas they show the Harry Potter films on television and never fail to make me feel all warm and cosy! There’s just something about reading the Harry Potter books around Christmas that makes me feel so festive and magical so they are always a must read for me around this time of year.
- The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis – Again another ‘children’s’ novel which never fails to make me feel all cosy and warm inside. If you don’t have time to read the book then just watch the films because they are equally as magical and fun!
- Miracle on Regent Street by Ali Harris – I remember reading this years ago and all I can remember now is falling in love with the story and the romance! I haven’t read it since then so this year I plan to search my bookshelf and re-read it. Hopefully, it lives up to my previous expectations!