Fall is one of my favourite seasons of the year, all the cosy jumpers and scarfs, hot drinks from Starbucks and the changing autumnal surroundings and finally its one of the busiest television seasons of the year, with the return of TV favourites and debuts of new ones! So I thought I’d share a few of my favourites and maybe help you find your next binge worthy show..!
- Riverdale: Season 2 – 11th October. I was late to the party with this show and I’m so glad that I finally caved and binged this show because it has everything you would want from a TV show; mystery, romance and of course a bit of drama!
- The Shanarah Chronicles: Season 2 – 11th October. I have been waiting for this show to return for soooo long, and I swear I’m one of the only people who watch it! Any fellow fans out there? Again I’m in love with this world and all of its characters and I just hope that season is just as good as the first!
- Once Upon A Time: Season 7 – 7th October. I still have mixed feelings about the return of this show because of the whole new curse and return of only a few certain characters, however I’m going to be hopeful and go into this show with an open mind. Colin O’Donoghue and Lana Parrilla we’re two of my favourite characters so I’m glad to see them return and I’m already loving thier new charatcers as well as all the new ones!
- Outlander: Season 3 – 10th September. I understand that we’re on the fifth episode now but I had to include it on this list because it’s one of my favourite TV shows and we’re not too far ahead, so you can catch up! This show has exceeded my expectations and every episode leaves me impatiently waiting for more because it is just so brilliant. If you watch any show on this list please let it be Outlander and I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed!
- Stranger Things: Season 2 – 27th October. Finally, this show is returning to our screens and around Halloween as well, which leads me to hope that this next season is going to be spookier and more mysterious than the first! The trailers and the episode names already have me shaking with excitement and I can’t wait to go on another adventure with this loveable bunch characters!
- The Walking Dead: Season Eight – 22nd October. I used to be a fan of the Walking Dead but I lost track and it all got very confusing, however, it is something I have considered getting back into (because I haven’t got enough shows to watch already!).