I’ve seen a few posts like this recently and it was nice to see that I’m not the only one who hasn’t yet read popular reads. So I thought, I’d share mine to not only to relate to others but hopefully to encourage me to read them soon! The reason I haven’t read them isn’t because I don’t like the book or other books in the series instead it’s probably because I’ve been so busy or the fact that they’re a bit daunting size wise! Anyway, let’s begin with a few of my shameful confessions….
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas – I know, I know I’m terrible! I really don’t have a reason why I haven’t read this yet as I adore Sarah J Maas and her new series and from what I’ve seen from the fan art etc. this book looks bloody amazing! This book is definitely on the top of my TBR and will certainly be read in June when I finish Uni and can have some me time!
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – Another book I plan to read when I have more free time because I am in love with its characters and storyline; Leigh Bardugo has a gift!
- The Last Star by Rick Yancy – I enjoyed the first book in the series but the second one was so disappointing so I think that’s why I keep putting off reading it because I don’t think it will be able to redeem itself! If you have read it let me know what you thought of it!
- Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard – I kind of forgot about this series and didn’t realise that the third book had been released! Unlike others I’ve really enjoyed this series and can’t wait to finally read this one because we were left on a serious cliffhanger at the end of book two!
- The Crown by Keira Cass – This one is down to my bank account and how empty it is! I have enjoyed this series and found them really easy to read but the only reason I haven’t yet bought it is because I’m very poor!
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare – A number of people have told me that I have to read this book but I still haven’t but I think it’s just because of the size of these books and the amount of time I have.