I’ve fallen into the trap of getting addicted to new TV shows right in the middle of exams which means that I’m having to fight off the temptation of watching yet another episode instead of revision. So far I’ve been somewhat successful and they are being used as rewards for days of revision! I thought I would share what I’m currently watching and possibly persuade those reading this to start watching them too!
- Gossip Girl – This is new addition to my list of favourite TV shows and was recommended to watch this by one of my work colleagues! I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to watch this series but I’m already in love with it’s characters and storyline so much so that I have finished season 1,2 and 3 about to start season 4…plus it’s so dramatic and who doesn’t love a bit of drama!
- Reign – I started this series off and I instantly fell in love with it as it filled my medievil tv series void which was recently filled by Merlin but now all this series is doing is breaking my heart, so I recommend that you prepare yourself before diving into it! Reign follows the story of Mary Queen of Scotts and her life at French court which is filled with romance, drama and fierce foes.
- Merlin – A very old TV show but it’s always been one of my favourites which managed to ruin my christmas and break my heart. Despite it’s ending though, I’m in love with all the characters (Gwaine especially) and it’s such an enjoyable and adventurous storyline. If you haven’t yet watched it I highly recommend that you do and I can guarantee that you will be hooked!
- Game of Thrones – Season 6 has seriously started off with a bang and I can’t believe that we’re nearing the end!? Why?! I am loving all the storylines but every time I watch it I am petrified that my favourite character will be killed off! This series is packed full of action and I love that we have no idea where each of our characters storylines are going to end up!
- Pretty Little Liars – I have to admit last season was a bit of a let down and I feel that it’s getting a bit repetitive and ridiculous. But that doesn’t stop me from watching till the end. Bring on season 7!
- The Shannara Chronicles – I think Eleanor and I can agree that this is one of the best TV series we have watched this year as it was everything we wanted, it was filled with adventure, magic and a good looking cast! When I found out it was adapted from a book series, I was even more excited and it’s on my TBR list this summer.
What’s some of your favourite TV shows? And I would love to know if you share any of my favourites!