We would both like to thank Olivia over at Bibliomad for nominating us for this lovely award! We recommend you go check out her blog but first let’s get on with the award!
1. Link to the blogger who beautiful-blogger-awardnominated you.
2. List seven random facts about you.
3. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
1. I am 17 years old (18 in March), I live in Gloucestershire/Worcestershire in England.
2. I am a Sixth Form Student currently studying Psychology, History and Business Studies.
3. I have been offered a place at university to be a Student Midwife next year (fingers crossed I get the grades they have asked for!)
4. I was born in Essex, London, but moved out into the countryside when I was 7 years old.
5. Up to the age of 3 I was partially deaf.
6. You can trace my family tree all the way back to Robert the Bruce, the first king of Scotland… so I’m technically royalty… (jokes), also in my family tree is Field Marshal Montgomery and King James IV.
7. My front left tooth is half fake from when I face planted a slide when I was 8 and broke it in half.
1. I enjoy writing! At the moment in time, I have lots of ideas and have begun writing my own story. It is only a hobby which I partake in every once in a while and when I have time but one of my New Years resolutions (yes, I’m prepared!) is to spend more time on it!
2. Traveling is another huge passion of mine and I can’t wait till I can explore more of the world. One of my aims in life is to visit all Severn continents and so far I’ve been to three!
3. The TV Show Reign is my new found love and obsession! Though I’m only half way through the first season, I’m really loving it! The storyline and characters (and actors 😍) are perfect and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to watch this show!!
4. Biscuits are my weakness…..
5. I’m extremely competitive, not matter what I’m doing I always make it a competition!
6. Like Eleanor, I am also going through the university application phase and I’ve been offered various places to study English and French but my dream is to end up at the University of Nottingham!
7. And finally, I am the Queen of Puns! I make good puns and terrible ones and I really feel for my friends who have to put up me and my terrible jokes!
Raven @Dreamy Addictions
Josie @Josie’s Book Corner
Giovanna @Book Coma
Laura @Once Upon a Bookshelf
Analee @Book Snacks
Klinta @Book Owly
Thank you again Olivia for the nomination, we had great fun doing this tag and learned things about each other we didn’t know!!