Thank you to Matti @ thebooklyhallowss for nominating us and for giving us such great questions to answer! We both had a fab time doing this tag and really enjoyed ourselves and we hope you find our answers interesting!
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
The Facts – Sorry there’s not 11!
- First of all, we are just two 18 year olds who are best friends from Worcestershire, England and spend most of our time reading, writing and of course fangirling!!
- And of course being British and all, we both sterotypically love tea and probaly drink far too much of it! We also love biscuits (you can’t have a cup of tea without some!!)
- Myself (Amy) am a total nerd when it comes to films, I’m always watching or talking about them and my dream would be to become a film critic!
- I also have quiet a large crush on Michael Fassbender and Garret Hedlund! It’s not good!!
- One day I want to travel the world seeing all of it’s wonders and hidden beauties like the Northern Lights
- I am also a linguist enthusiast and I am currently learning French which I also plan to study at University along with English.
- As for me (Eleanor), American Tv shows is where my heart lies with ‘Teen Wolf’ and ‘The Vampire Diaries’ (they’re becoming an obsession). But now for the sad part, as I’m the only one at my school who watches them; There’s no one to fangirl with!!
- My favourite type of soup would have to be chicken soup, but not blended because blended is like ‘Ew’!
- My dream career would be to become a Midwife.
- We started our blog thanks to ‘Booktube’ and from watching many different ‘Booktubers’. We are so glad we started it, as reading is a passion for both of us and we want to share our views with the world!
What book are you currently reading?
Amy: I’ve just started ‘Alienated’ by Melissa Landers. I’ve heard lots of good things about this book however I’ve never been one for si-fi books but I’m willing to give this one a go!
Eleanor: I am currently reading the second book in the Shadowmagic series and it’s called Prince of Hazel and Oak by John Lenahan, its fab, I reviewed the first one so if you’re interested have a look I’ll link it here.
First fandom you ever attend?
Amy: I would say Harry Potter but I think I was a bit young for fandoms when that came out but my first ‘proper’ fandom was The Hunger Games which I have to thank Eleanor for getting me involved with. Still to this day I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games; it is just perfect. And for those who have seen the final film wasn’t it amazing!?!
Eleanor: The first fandom I was ever in was The Hunger Games fandom when I was 12, I have to admit, it was a great one to start off with and I got obsessed with Josh Hutcherson very quickly… I learned a lot at 12!
Amy: Anything. I swear all I do is eat but I am a sucker for biscuits. I’m not fussy they can be any flavour and I will guarantee you I will eat the whole packet!
Eleanor: To be honest I’ll eat anything, but I do love cake and flapjack!
How long have you been blogging? Do you like it this far?
Amy: We have both been blogging for just over a year now and I am loving it. I am obsessed with check our stats page and notifications and it has been so nice to meet different people and share my opinions! Thank you to everyone who’s made it a wonderful experience!
Eleanor: Just over a year and I love it, I love giving my opinions and being able to interact with other bloggers, it’s just great fun!
If you could marry 1 fictional character who would it be and why?
Amy: Just 1?! I could easily pick 10! But if I would have to pick just 1 it would be Chaol from The Throne Of Glass Series! He is just perfect!
Eleanor: This is a hard one but I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again Will Herondale. *heart eyes emoji*
One of your life goals?
Amy: To be successful and happy in whatever I end up doing! And I aim to visit every continent before I die so far I’ve been to 3; Europe, Asia and Africa.
Eleanor: A big life goal would be to have a happy, settled family with a lovely husband, but on a smaller, bucket list scale, I would love to visit Machu Picchu, I don’t know why but it just seems like such a magical place!
Tea or coffee?
Amy: I’m British, I have to say tea!
Favourite Disney character?
Amy: Again there’s so many! But I would pick any character from Tangled whether its Flynn or Pascal, I love them all.
Eleanor: I really love Mary Poppins, she’s just awesome, isn’t she!
What Hogwarts house are you?
Eleanor: I am in Hufflepuff AND PROUD no matter what people say!
A book you would really recommend to the people reading your blog?
Amy: I always recommend The Throne of Glass Series but this time I’m going to recommend something a little different. ‘Eagle in the Sky’ by Wilbur Smith and ‘Life of the Refrigerator Door’ by Alice Kuipers are both some of my all time favourite books. Both are romantic, tragic and beautifully written and I would love it if you read them!
Eleanor: I think Red Queen just because there is an incredible plot twist at the end! Also it’s an incredible story that any fantasy geek will love!
Amy: Fandoms. Food. Celebrities. Twitter. Reading.
Eleanor: I have to admit, I’ve got a little obsession with The Vamps at the moment, for those of you who don’t know, they’re a British band (the ones that actually play instruments) and they’re awesome (and hot), definitely check them out, I just have their songs on repeat at the moment!
1. If you could switch roles with any fictional or real person, who would it be?
2. Hardbacks or Paperbacks?
3. What is the saddest book you’ve read?
4. What puts a smile on your face?
5. What/Who inspired you to start blogging?
6. If you were offered a career of you dreams what would it be?
7. Whats the best advice you have ever been given/gave?
8. What was your favourite childhood book/film/tv show?
9. Favourite Disney Film?
10. Who is your favourite villain and why?
11. If someone wrote a book about you, what would it be called?
Thank you again to Matti @ thebooklyhallowss for nominating us! And we nominate anyone who likes the sound of this tag or our questions! Go on give it a go!