I can’t believe it’s taken us this long to do such a wonderful tag and we would like to thank and apologise for it’s lateness to Chantal at CKsReadingCorner! Being BFF ourselves and bookworms, this tag feels like it was certainly meant and created for us! So without further ado, lets begin
1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
A: It’s a classic answer but I love the ‘Golden Trio’ which is Harry, Ron and Hermione. Together they’ve encountered numerous adventures, all with their fair share of ups and downs but they’ve always stuck together.
E: I’m going to say Jace and Alec because it’s unpredictable and therefore always exciting… also they have wonderful conversations such as…
Alec Lightwood: ” I did not make pie for three reasons. One, because I do not have pie ingredients. Two, because I don’t actually know how to make a pie.”
Jace Herondale: “And three?”
Alec Lightwood: “Because I am not your bitch.”
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grow up with?
A: Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicals as she such as badass and brave character who at the same time is kind and caring. I would have loved to have grown up with her.
E: it’s not so much as a single character but I would have LOVED to have grown up in the Weasley family!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
A: Celaena Sardothian!
E: Ditto ^^
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
A: Harper Jane Price, she sounds like she knows a lot about fashion and has a great sense of style.
E: Rosie Dunn
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
A: Tris Prior or Jace Wayland
E: Margo Roth Spiegelman
6. Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want)
A: Feyre from ‘A Court Of Thorns and Roses’ because she cares so much for her sisters even thought they treat her like dirt.
E: I think Jace Wayland would be a wicked big brother!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
A: America Singer. In ‘The Heir’ she certainly plays the role of a mother really well but I also think her as a young adult she is still a kind and caring person who would know how to cheer someone up.
E: Molly Weasley
8. The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
A: Eowyn from ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ trilogy as I feel like she would be really good a keeping a secret and understand it’s importance as a secret.
9. More than friends: Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
A: Chaol!!! He is strong but sweet. His relationship with Celina is so real and the way he acts towards her is so romantic!
E: Will Herondale (swoon!)
This was such a fun tag to do and thank you again to Chantal at CKsReadingCorner for not only nominating us but creating this tag! We nominate anyone who likes the sound of this tag and it’s questions.