First and foremost a massive ‘Thank you’ to everyone who has nominated us! We have had a lot of nominations so we thought we would answer each persons set of questions separately! This is such a great tag idea as we have both been able to find so many more wonderful blogs as well as meet some lovely new people!
The rules are:
1. Mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them.
2. Answer 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
4. Create your own 11 questions for them to answer and let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated
For these question we would love to thank ‘CK’s Reading Corner‘ who nominated us first, so a big thank you to you for not only nominating us but also giving us some great questions!
So without further a do, lets begin the questions….
What book genre would you like to check into that you normally never read?
E: I would love to start reading more murder mysteries, my brother has been trying to make me read the Sherlock Holmes books for years!
A: I would too love to start to read more mysteries and thrillers as I read ‘Gone Girl’ a few months ago and I loved it. It was creepy and dramatic and kept me hooked at every page!
2. What book character would you like to hang out with if you were having a bad day?
E: I’m going to say Simon Lewis from ‘The Mortal Instruments’ because he does make me laugh, bless him!
A: God, That’s a hard question as there are so many characters that I love! But if I had to pick one I would pick Anna from ‘Anna and the French Kiss’. I could see myself watching and discussing films with her all day!
3. What classic would you like to read or if you don’t know any which classic author would you like to read?
E: I don’t think these are classics but (again) the Sherlock Holmes books by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
A: I would love to read more of Charles Dickens as I feel bad for only reading a few of his novels! ‘Great Expectations’ is certainly on the top of my list and something I plan to tackle in summer
4. What book do you think young reader should read to bring forth a hunger to devour books?
E: When I was around 9/10 years old I LOVED any books by Enid Blyton especially The Twins at St Clare’s, The Famous Five and Malory Towers, so any of those. BUT if you’re older (13/14 years old) The Hunger Games is always a good one! They’re what got me reading a lot more!
A: A classic which is ‘Harry Potter’! They’re suitable for all ages and a fab read for all to enjoy! These books inspired me to read more and I feel these are books every child should read!
5. Which animal do you think would be your daemon (see the golden compass book or movie summary if you have never read the book)?
E: Ooooo good question… I’m going to have to say a penguin because they’re really adorable, lovable but just a little bit awkward.
A: Mine would have to be a eagle or a hawk! Gorgeous, gracious and deadly!
6. For the people who wish to be authors: If you could be apprenticed by your favourite author who would it be and why (which skill could they help you learn)? For book lovers in general: Which of your favourite authors would you love to spend the day with and what would you plan on doing?
E: Oh my goodness JK Rowling all the way! I would love to know what ideas she’s got buzzing around in that brain!
A: Either the queen herself, JK Rowling or Sarah J Mass as I love all their books and they are both such inspirations. I would love just to discuss their characters and future novels. I would also try and learn more about the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ movie!!
7. What book do you like, but seems to get not the best reviews either in the blogging world or good reads?
E: I really liked the series Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I’m not sure if lots of people hate it but I remember watching Booktube once and this one particular person said she didn’t like it…
A: I found this the hardest of all the questions but I would have to pick the ‘Selection’ Series! Recently, i have been hearing a lot of negative reviews but I’m just blocking out the haters as i love this series!!! I also can’t wait to read ‘The Heir’
8. Which book has inspired you to go or want to go to a different place/ or country and why?
E: When reading The Book Thief I was inspired to go to Germany (Berlin). I actually got the opportunity to go to Berlin a couple months ago and it was absolutely stunning!
A: I’ve recently just finished ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ by Stephanie Perkins and now I really want to visit Paris and all of its beautiful attractions. Paris has always been on my ‘places to visit’ list but after reading ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ it’s now at the top and something I am planning to do this summer!!
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
E: Dylan O’brien all the way! Love him!
A: Oh theres so many…But if i had to pick one it would be Garret Hedlund! Oh he gorgeous!!
10. Book genre you crave lately?
E: I have to admit I’m in a bit of a contemporary kick at the moment!
A: With summer just around the corner, I too am really craving contemporary books!!! Any recommendations??
11. What is your tip to beat a reading slump?
E: I just don’t read for a bit, or only read at night, if you just have a break then you will soon return to normal!
A: Ummm..I say look for a easy read and start there, and like Eleanor said reading at night also helps and is a great way to relax after a long day!!
Now on to the questions…
- If you could go anywhere, real or fictional, where would you go?
- What’s your favourite meal?
- How many book do you own? How many are read/unread?
- What would your top tip be to anyone thinking about starting a blog?
- Song that describes you or your life?
- What puts a smile on your face?
- What are you reading at the moment? Do you like it so far?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Favourite Author? Why?
- What’s your favourite fairytale?
- Top 3 things on you Bucket List?
I know that a lot of people have been nominated for this award a lot of times, so I nominate anyone who wants to do it or hasn’t done it yet!!
Again a massive thanks to ‘CK’s Reading Corner’ who nominated us, we have great fun answering your fab questions!!
If you do decide to do it then please tag us in the post or comment below, so that we can read your answers!!