Valentine’s Day is here, and it’s time to think about to whom you’re going to profess your undying love. As dedicated fangirls and fanboys, we all have a few characters we are at least a little bit in love with. Or a lot in love with. Or obsessed with! So we thought why not make our own lists of Our Top 5 Fictional Boyfriends!
It took me quite a while to make this post because, as you know, there are so many amazing fictional men to choose from but I finally made my list!
- Bellamy Blake from The 100 – For me Bellamy is a perfect boyfriend. From the show we can see he is a true leader and will do anything to protect the ones he loves. Plus I have a massive crush on Bob Morley who plays him in the show!
- Chaol Westfall from the Throne Of Glass Series – Again Chaol is just perfect. He is strong but sweet. His relationship with Celina is so real and the way he acts towards her is so romantic! If Celaena doesn’t want Chaol, I’ll gladly have him!
- Finick Odair from The Hunger Games Trilogy – He is sexy (and he knows it), loyal and a lifesaver; what more do you want. It was Finick’s relationship towards Annie which really shows what’s behind that facade and shows that he’s really just this kind and loyal character.
- Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice – A classic! He’s arrogant, he’s classist, he’s awkward but his actions towards Elizabeth are truly romantic! And thats why he’s on my top 5 list.
- Murtagh Morzansson from Eragon Series – Even though Murtagh can be considered to be the villain in this series, i personally think he is a brilliant character who is strong yet caring. Even though the film wasn’t the best, i thought Murtagh was portrayed very well by that could be biased as I love Garret Hedlund who portrayed him in the film!
It didn’t take me as long as Amy to conclude my top 5, to me it was pretty obvious!
- Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games Trilogy – The Hunger Games was the first proper teen novel I read so Peeta was my first fictional boyfriend so I couldn’t not include him!
- Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series – I love Jace for his wit and humour! He does make me laugh with some of his one – liners.
- Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices series – Ahhh he’s just so gorgeous and intelligent which is really quite attractive (his face isn’t bad either…)
- Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars – what a sensitive and lovely guy! He is also very intelligent…
- Noah Shaw from the Mara Dyer series – this guy is so adorable and really caring, he always looks out for Mara and I think that’s just so cute!
So those are the fictional boys we’re in love with this Valentines, feel free to comment below your top five fictional boyfriends or girlfriends, so we can compare notes!I hope you’re having a nice and relaxing Valentine’s day whether you are with loved ones or not.